PatientX is looking for a proactive, full-time Marketing Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in marketing, be a self-starter and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This position will update and maintain marketing data within applicable systems such as project management software and customer relationship management tools.
We will consider varying levels of experience.
There are 3 important facets to this position:
• Project Management
• Customer Service
• Administrative Support
This position is non-exempt, full-time, and reports to the COO directly.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, with strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience managing projects and working with deadlines
• Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and in a group setting
• Ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
• Familiarity with marketing tactics, creative development, and internet technology
• Flexibility to help figure things out while processes are being defined
For more information about the job responsibilities, contact PatientX
Our vision is to create transformational patient experiences.
Our mission is to lead through outcomes, research and education.
HIT: Heart, Innovation, Transparency
To apply, please submit your resume to PatientX