Last updated: January 22, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to PatientX, 111 N. Fairfax Sioux Falls, SD 57103.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Patient X Agency, accessible from https://patientxagency.com/.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
We use Google Analytics on this site.
Google Analytics under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Google operates as a data processor for Google Analytics. This is reflected in our Ads Data Processing Terms, which are available to all Google Analytics customers with direct contracts with Google. Learn more
Google Analytics is a data processor under GDPR because Google Analytics collects and processes data on behalf of our clients, pursuant to their instructions. Our customers are data controllers who retain full rights over the collection, access, retention, and deletion of their data at any time. Google’s use of data is controlled by the terms of its contract with Google Analytics customers and any settings enabled by customers through the user interface of our product.
Google Analytics under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In order to help Google Analytics customers prepare for the CCPA, we will be updating our Data Processing Terms to include a CCPA service provider addendum. Subject to the full terms of this addendum, Google Analytics will act as a service provider to its customers (when data sharing with Google products and services is disabled) and as such, will only use data collected on behalf of the customer in Google Analytics to provide the Google Analytics services. Customers who have not accepted our Data Processing Terms can do so per these instructions. Customers who have already agreed to our Data Processing Terms will not need to take additional action to accept the CCPA service provider addendum. Customers should review the CCPA service provider addendum, as well as Google Analytics’ use of data, to ensure it meets customer’s compliance needs.
Full Official Google Analytics policies relating to GDPR and CCPA can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us.
January 22, 2020
By George Featherstone |
About the Author:
George Featherstone is the Director of Digital Strategies at PatientX Agency. He's been a fearless front-end developer, technical SEO consultant, and always a digital marketer. He’s a creative problem solver that can code WordPress themes from scratch, code Shopify themes, as well as work in Hubspot template code, always with technical SEO best practices. He also runs PPC campaigns, and optimizes customer engagement through pop ups and slide outs and email flows. As a well-rounded technical marketer, George’s passion for SEO and love of front end code make him a great member of the team, and his constant search for optimal solutions drives everyone at PatientX to do push the boundaries of what's possible. With over ten years of experience in his field, George has made a successful career as a self-taught man. He taught himself everything he knows with the help of classes offered by Google, Microsoft, Hubspot, SEMrush, Udemy (with certifications from all the above) and the vast repository of knowledge available on YouTube, and years of hands-on real world experience. George has worked with national and international brands, and some of the brands and projects he has worked on have been featured in Forbes, GQ, and Good Morning America. His experience has included managing hundreds of thousands of dollars in PPC campaigns, to ranking numerous sites for countless top ten search terms in Google.